Welcome! - we invite you to look around and get a feel for our church.
We are a patchwork of faith - some of us are new to faith, some still searching and others are "old hands". This very diversity brings beautiful texture to the story God is weaving at a Restoration Church. Our foundation is the Bible, and its principles are our guide. Our primary purpose is to know and honor God and to make Him known serving others. We welcome you to gather with us as we travel together in faith!
We are as much a family as a church - a developing authentic Christian community. Our roots are deeply planted in Biblical, historic Christianity. For some who have never known a loving, functional family - who have seen only broken family models and shattered relationships - we offer new hope. All of us have broken spaces in our hearts where we need God's restoring touch and each other's encouragement.
We welcome people from all walks of life, all circumstances - the physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually broken. We offer love, acceptance, forgiveness, hope and help. God's love, grace and mercy bring radical restoration to us all! That's what we are all about at a Restoration Church!
Many blessings to you,
1st Floor Beinhauer
Family Services Building
Facebook page coming soon and watch for sermons posted as well as coordinated Children's Page
Worship and Study
Paul's Letter to the church at Philippi
Friendly, caring People
Weekly Children's Page (keyed to sermon topic and content)
Children - Philippians #14 - Keeping Score Phil. 3:7-11
- 200810Intro.pdf 44k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:30 AM by Calvin Clark (v2)
- RestorationPlans.pdf 96k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:26 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
- UltimateTempatation.pdf 60k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:16 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
- TheRestorationOfAllThings.pdf 174k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:16 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
- MoralCompass.pdf 79k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:15 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
- disabilityculture.pdf 111k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:15 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
- BrokenNeedsFixed12.pdf 9014k - Jun 6, 2011, 3:14 AM by Calvin Clark (v1)
Broken Needs Fixed Devotional was written in 2009.
- 20081020 WordFM.mp3 13544k - May 18, 2011, 9:00 PM by Calvin Clark (v2)
Word FM interview
- 20090429VictorVictim.mp3 942k - May 18, 2011, 7:55 PM by Calvin Clark (v2)
Victor Victim - Story about Carol KenyonShowing 9 files from page ARC File Cabinet.
Women's Bible Study Starts soon!*
Friday - 1 PM
Penthouse 800 E. Beau Street, Washington PA
Call Ann for further info - 412-835-3046
10 week study from Hebrews
What is God saying to you?
What are you afraid of?
Where are you going?
What do you need?
How can you know that your faith if for real?
How will you get rid of your guilt?
Why should you keep on believing?
What are you waiting for?
What is your obsession?
What are you dreaming of?
*Due to some serious health issues for key people (essential personnel) we will delay starting until Friday, November 8th. The plan now is to have 5 sessions prior to Christmas, break for Christmas and resume the 2nd Friday of January 2014.
If you're looking for a church home, come check us out!
We are a sharing, caring community of faith!